Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm not understanding the hype over Groundhog Day. Does anybody actually believe in the myth? And how does Phil see his shadow on a cloudy day when nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing is casting a shadow? Heck how do we even know he sees his shadow? Is it because he is looking down? Maybe he has an ingrown toenail and is checking out. And when does Phil even have time to look down when those guys in the big coats drag him out of his hole and hold him up over their heads? I think this "holiday" is a bunch of moo-ha-ha. Now maybe if they gave us a day off work I might be more inclined to change my opinion...eh, wait a minute...probably not.

Tomorrow is Stillers Day again at work! HERE WE GO! STEELERS! HERE WE GO! PITTSBURGH'S GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL!

No comments: