Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ahh it was another great weekend down at Rehoboth Beach. I picked up two first place “trophies”, two undefeated tournament victories, and yet unfortunately, still no hot chicks. But let me tell you, they were all over the stinkin’ place! Again, stupid me I missed all the hot make out sessions at the Frogg Pong (you know the drill about clubs to avoid in Rehoboth Beach, nothing with animals or colors in the name will be straight clubs). We checked the place out Friday night but all that was there were a butch chicks and unidentifiable genders, and of course a great band. Saturday night I opted to stay in, and I’m told there were hot chicks making out all over the place there (with each other obviously). Darn my friends for not calling to tell me to get my little a** down there! But anywho, you can check both of my victories out here once they post it. Oh, you can also check out my photos from the weekend here. Sorry, no hot chicks making out there either.

5 comments:

DMM said...

You forgot to tell everyone how you sandbagged so you could win. O and how you missed out on a free hot date with the married girl. LOL

E-hugs and E-kisses.

Jimmy said...

I still sense some jealousy and resentment in that Josh and I won 1st place two days and you only won 1st place one day. And how old were the girls that you, Wendy and Denise played?

DMM said...

What does age have to do with it? Also, this is the first time in years that I have gone to play and not come home with a win for both days. How many times have you won? O that's right one...cause you can't handle the upper competition.

U know I still luv you though...

Jimmy said...

That's funny. I seem to remember someone always complaining that they couldn't win Women's. Grant it, that wasn't you but it was your partner. Plus I know who has been winning Women's for the last couple years. Also I know it's been a couple of seasons since you won your coed triples A. So let's not lie to the public now. They deserve to know the truth!

Anonymous said...

James that is clearly not true. I have won women's and have one trips several times, check the results page. I'm so going to kick your skinny little a$$ when I see you!!

BTW - You're dateless for the Frogg Pond in May.

Yes, deep down I still really love you.