Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I never liked spam. In fact, I think it is the most unbelievable marketing ploy ever. Never once have I ever followed a link on a spam email nor do I ever plan on doing it. It baffles me that people would actually want to check out some of that stuff. But then I guess you could consider me "Not of the Norm." Yeah I guess it's weird I'm not into the penis enlargers or the super naughty mega horny monkey sex, or the German home interest rates, or more of the super naughty mega horny monkey sex, or the super mega galactic penis enlarger. I mean, all the people I know are just running to the stores looking for these items! I try to tell them, "No you can only get them online," but they just won't have it.

Okay, so here I am back to reality. Come on now! Why is anyone clicking on these things? But back to my initial grip, I now seem to be getting spam blog comments. You can check out a few of them below if you wish, but there won't be any more after today. Sorry about the inconvenience, but when you comment from now on you'll be prompted for a word verification. But don't be afraid! Just re-type the letters you see when you try to comment. I realize it will take you an extra five seconds, but I refuse to support such spamming tactics.

No comments: