Monday, May 29, 2006

Have you ever seen those movies that have the giant single file line of people, usually tribal people, walking thru the desert? The thing that always gets me about these lines is that these people could get to their destination in a fraction of the time if they walked in a straight line instead of a zigzag over, around and upside-down every possible obstacle in their path. It’s not even human nature to not walk in a straight line if applicable.

By the way, speaking of movies so far this week I’ve seen Over the Hedge, and X-Men 3: The Last Stand, and I must admit I was impressed with both of these movies but for different reasons. Over the Hedge was pretty comical and a laugh-out-loud adventure, while The Last Stand did a super job of rapping up the X-Men trilogy. The thing I liked most about The Last Stand was that the commercials on TV for it didn’t give anything away about the movie what so ever. That’s a pretty rare thing these days. Usually after watching 3 different commercials for current movies I have no need to see it anymore as I have already watched every good joke and action scene on TV between my favorite Seinfeld episodes. In case you find your way to see X-Men 3: The Last Stand, make sure you stay until the end of the credits. You’ll see why once you do.

No comments: