Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Boy I don't remember mondays being this rough back in school, although, I also didn't have to drive 2.5 hours to replace a zip drive, then .5 hours to find out that the plant the whole trip was planned for was without power, then 2 hours to get back to the office to do a little coding. Oh well. I suppose that is my job. And I'm kind of beginning to like driving the big honkin' utility van around. A word of caution: If you do happen to be driving a very large van up, down and around a mountain, particularly on route 30, take those turns SLOW! And make sure you remember to keep all your drawers latched so they don't make a mess all over the van floor.

Now on to a different topic. If I have to hear one more time about who spilled the beans about some unknown CIA agent, I think I'll just go bezerk! All right, listen up America! I DON"T CARE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST!! I mean, this person's name was spilled months ago and the big new stations just picked up on it now? What's the point of throwing the blame around now? It's done, so let just all move on. Plus I don't understand why the US can't just go out and collect and burn every single New York newspaper that was printed that day. I don't think that's very unreasonable at all . . .

No comments: