Monday, September 22, 2003

So, after learning that the entire WORLD is doing blogs now (including businesses inplace of e-mail), I decided I should hop on the band wagon here. Plus, I figure that some people may actually want to hear about my life. Okay, maybe its more like a few. Whatever, its time i start telling you about me. At the time of this post I am 22 years old and I just graduated college back in May. I about 2 weeks ago I started my first real job at The Workplace*. I graduated with a degree in computer engineering. So its not surprising that I'm currently an Assistant Automation Programmer. Anyway, my goal is to update this baby everyday, so keep checking back for more Jimmy insights!

* Due do people at The Workplace complaining about comments I've made about inconspicuous people there, all references to my actual location of work have been discarded.