Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Why do people get so upset when you park close you their car? I don't it. I mean sometimes its difficult to park more than a foot away from another car. Ever try to park a giant 20 ft van in a parking space at Sheetz? I know that guy who said "A little close aren't you?!" never has. My response? Look him straight in the eye, give a little exhale laugh and say, "Yeah!" A foot is plenty of room I think.

Days come and go it seems. Today the phrase "Having a bad day fishing is better than having a good day at work" made its deput in my life. Appearently that fisherman never had my job. He also probably never tried to fish at Kiawah Island, SC at 6am in Canvasback Pond with its bazillion invisable flesh eating gnats. Still no fish. Anywho, a day spent on the road is appeartly is worth three, as I'll be going back to Somerset yet again tomorrow. This stupid plant better be working. I'm fed up with troubleshooting clumps of cement and admix pulse counters. At least I have my 2 hours of Paradise Hotel tonight! Ahhhhhh . . . a nice hard lemonade makes that show twice as good.

No comments: