Friday, May 27, 2005

Another friend moves away. The little group of friends I had in college will soon occupy the states of Illinois, Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and an island in the Caribbean. Pretty amazing, yet also pretty lonely I suppose. But this is all part of life. Friends come and they go, yet they always remain with you. You never truly forget about a friend and you will always be happy to see them when they have been gone from your life for a time. It's nice to know that no matter how far away you feel from life a friend can beyond doubt bring you home.

On a completely different topic, I've decided that one of my favorite video games of all time is/was Spy Hunter. I'm not quite sure why but the thought just happened to pop in my head whilst sitting on my thrown not too long ago. The oil was always my favorite weapon. The Commador 64 had my favorite version of the game and would at times actually force you to become a boat since the bridge would be out. I'll tell you what though. If my car had machine guns hidden inside my headlights and could shoot smoke out the exhaust I would definitely no longer need to sit around and wait in traffic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.

Spy Hunter. I totally rocked that game. Even the little brothers couldn't beat me.