Thursday, May 05, 2005

We did it! Mission accomplished! Today, Ashley and I declaired success on the project that has been gradually bringing us to our knees and demise. There are still a few minor things we are unsure about and will need time to run tests and do more research, but for now, things look good. Does this mean the 12 hour days are over? One can only hope...But then I thought that last week. The last 2 months of my life have completely escaped me, yet consumed me. If you, or anyone you know ever has a question about continuous blacktop plants, you can call me...Jimmy, Blacktop Extraordinaire. I'm more than a guru...I'm...WOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey James, just want to apologize, I didn't cut you off last night, our networked crashed.... all I have to say to that is, Curse you proxy!!!!!! anyway.... ttyl...

Anonymous said...

it's like "whoa"