Sunday, May 22, 2005

Can you believe I still haven't seen EPIII yet? I can't. I'm really really really itching to go. I've heard good things. My original plan was to be out there with the rest of the losers opening night all dressed up, but work obligations came up. The more I work, the more I think I'm not cut out for the work world. Do other 20 year olds hassle with work interfering with their personal life? I seem to be in the minority here. Not a big fan of that. For now things will stay as they are I suppose. Who knows if they'll change or not in the near future...

In other news AVP comes on in 10 minutes. I don't get it. Women's volleyball sparked such a hype in the Olympics, now it has faded out again. I have to watch the events on FOX Sports Net and OLN. NBC used to show the finals at least, but not so anymore. Despite what people say, not all guys watch volleyball on TV for the chicks...Though it is an added bonus...

1 comment:

Moose said...

Dude, EpIII rocked.