Thursday, June 16, 2005

I may be being stalked! This, or Smalls is playing a not so nice trick on me. Here are the details. Late last night I received the following text message: Hi i got your digits from stacey she mentioned tall dark and handsome and a starwars buff. Gotta know more call me for a good time. Now I would have found this entertaining, but I was dead asleep and my phone alarmed and about scared my boxers off. I'm not in the mood for games at 1230 in the AM. The number was a cell based out of Norfolk, Va. Now I play volleyball with a Stacey who does have my cell number, but I'm unaware that she knows I'm a Star Wars buff. If it were Amy, I'm thinking she meant to text Steph and not Stacey. Right now, it's either one of two, but which is it? Hot babe in Norfolk? Or Smalls being drunk again with a new cell phone? If anyone has any information on this event, please contact me (but not with a text at 1230 in the AM) as soon as possible. Rewards may be generous! May be...

1 comment:

Andy said...

Like I told you before, I'm betting on a combination of Smalls and one too many comically-named adult beverages. But that doesn't mean I'm not hoping for a mysterious babe.