Thursday, February 03, 2005

Calm down here people. I'm trying to catch up on the blogs. If Andy wouldn't write such dag gone long one's I'd have time to write my own. Anywho, so at work yesterday I was sitting around thinking about math (I do work with the subject all day long) and I remembered a fun math game we used to play back in 8th grade Algebra II. You future math teachers pay close attention here. The game is called Big Bang Bong (sometimes there's a Boing in there too, but that's the advanced version). Anyway, so what you do is start to count (ex. 0,1,2) moving around the room with each person saying a number. When you get to a multiple of 3 you say "BING" instead of the number. When you get to a multiple of 4, you say "BANG" and when you get to a multiple of 5 you say, yup you guessed it, "BONG." Now when you come to a number that is a multiple of more than 3, 4, or 5 alone, you say all the words that correspond to the multiples of that number (ex. 12 would be BING BANG and 60 would be BING BANG BONG). If you get a number wrong, you sit down and you are out. The winner is the last person standing. If you're still lost, I'll count to 20 for you here. 0, 1, 2, BING, BANG, BONG, BING, 7, BANG, BING, BONG, 11, BING BANG, 13, 14, BING BONG, BANG, 17, BING, 19, BANG BONG. Once you get good, you can start playing Bing Bang Bong Boing where you say "BOING" for multiples of 7!

So I hit up The Knob today after about 2 fresh inches of the good stuff. It was great until the High Schoolers came to play. They're loud, and they get in my way. Also, today I couldn't stop smelling weed on the way up the lift one time. Real smart guys. I'm very pleased to know that our future leaders will make excellent politicians...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.