Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm not a huge fan of TV. In fact, I try and watch as little as I can . . . well only if sports isn't on, and I did tell Vikki I'd watch this season of Road Rules because her friend from home is in it. Anywho, I was flipping thru the channels the other day just to pass some time and I came across this show called I Love the 90's. Yeah I know you've all heard of it. So had I at that point, but for someone growing up in that time; it's hilarious! I remember most of everything those people talk about, and it has the guy from Ed who is pretty much a comic genius talking about whatever is on his mind. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it, even if you're one of those people who hate watching trash on TV. Maybe it's just because I'm getting old but it's nice to remember yester-year. Speaking of remembering . . . does anyone remember what my hair looked like back in the 90's . . .

No comments: