Friday, July 30, 2004

Just a quick note for Vikki. About 2 months before the Blair Witch Project came out in the theatres years ago, The Sci-Fi Channel released a mock documentary about that too. Yet they advertised like it was real. Stupid me hadn't heard about the movie at the time and watched the documentary and it just about freaked me out. It wasn't until some thinking and media attention that I realized the movie was not the discovered video tapes of the actual incident, ergo making the documentary a HUGE hoax. I wouldn't put it past The Sci-Fi Channel to have done it again. Be forewarned! It's what makes The Sci-Fi Channel so great! That and the fact that they are still making new episodes of Stargate SG-1. Although I must admit I'm not as pleased with the branch off series Stargate Atlantis, but they both have hot chics in them so unless I get some friends around here to hang out with on Friday nights, I'll continue to watch and laugh at now General Jack O'Neill.

No comments: