Sunday, July 10, 2005

So this is it. The two weeks of camp I look forward to all year long is over. It's a depressing thought. I'm anxious to get home to see some friends, yet I'm not anxious to leave because it involves saying goodbye to friends. Two weeks is too short. Come the end of the session I am just starting to form those relationships with the campers and just starting to get to know the friends I am +living with. All in all, it was well worth the two weeks vacation to come here. It's always a self learning experience and the people I get to meet and relationships I form are just truly amazing. Sometimes when the world seems so dark and so lonely, it's nice to be shown that there is light and there is fulfillment. Next stop; IHOP, and then The Cove. The only thing I don't mind saying goodbye to is Long Island and the gas prices in the state of New York...

No comments: