Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I am a coding machine! It appears that I'll be sitting in front of my PC at work developing this truck web app for a few months. I really don't mind it too much actually. And I must say, this is going to be just about the coolest web app ever! In other news, I see the temperature is supposed to break the 50 mark this week. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I've gotten accustomed to not seeing the grass thru the few inches of white snow that remains on the ground. Although I must say, If you've never gone boarding (or skiing) in 50 degree weather I'd highly recommend it. It not as slick as the 12" of new snow, but it is quite the experience. Plus you never have to quite and go get warmed off. I will recommend that you not wear too many layers. You get real hot real quick. But also, try not to fall. You get real wet real quick too.

No comments: