Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Tomorrow is our employee expo at The Workplace. I can't say I'm real excited for this event. Today I spent the entire day setting up computer and carrying boxes. Again, nothing I really got excited about. For the next 3 days I will be operating a blacktop plant that makes popcorn. This may sound cool, but I've been working it for a month now. I have tons of popcorn everyday! I'm getting tired of smelling it, looking at it, and yes, even eating it. I'll be very happy for Friday to come and take that darn blacktop away. Unfortunately I'll be tearing down computers and moving yet again on Friday evening. Hopefully I'll be moving a new X-box and four steering wheels to go with it as well. That would definitely make the expo worth while.

And by the way, there's STILL snow on the ground here with no hope yet of a blade of grass. I'm amazed. An easy 8 inches still lay outside on my yard.

No comments: