Monday, February 02, 2004

With all the talk in blogs lately about the Super Bowl, I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Super Bowl Halftime Show. Indeed there was stuff shown that I don't think was meant to be shown. Last time I checked, the Halftime Show was supposed to be family oriented. However, what I saw last night was definitely R-Rated! Was that a star on Janet's boob? All I can say was that I was speechless when her Gay Singer Boy ripped off Janet's right boob protector to reveal, what else, Janet's right boob. Whoop, there it was, for everyone to see. Frankly I think Kate was traumatized since she just kind of sat there for a while with her mouth wide open. In the meantime I was trying to figure out what was all sparkly. The media says is was a sun-type piercing and that it was an accident. Funny, why would Janet be wearing a "sun screen" if she didn't know she was going to give the world a little free peepshow?

Oh well. The game was still good despite the "accidental" boobage. I hear they're calling for snow tomorrow. Let's hope it's the same 1 to 3 inches it was last time. Let's get Jimmy to the slopes this weekend!! Let's give him a day off tomorrow so he can go then instead!!

No comments: