Thursday, February 12, 2004

Today's ride to work stunk! No really, I must have passed 3 or 4 dead skunks that had been struck by a fast moving vehicles since I left work the previous day. Most people would dislike this event because I've seen the way some people react to the scent of skunk. Perhaps the most disturbing thing about me is that I really don't mind the smell of skunk. Actually I think it's sort of an intriguing scent. Now I'm not saying that Kate should go and spray skunk all over herself. I prefer the smell of girl over skunk any day.

Work today consisted of me reading. Since my next project involves Visual Studios .NET with a web application, I had to read up on the matter. So far, things look okay, but I am definitely going to need a few more books and a lot more time.

Arcade updates made today.

No comments: