Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Well today was the longest 5 hours of my entire life. The Expo started today and I helped out from 12pm to 5pm. I've lived weekends shorter than this timespan. At one point, I think I saw a snail grow up and have little snails of it's own. The bad part is I work at the Expo from 7am to 8pm tomorrow. That's 13 hours of non-stop popcorn making "fun." I don't know if I'll make it out alive. Oh well. I get lots of free stuff. There's free food, and today I picked up a sunglass holder, a stress ball, a cool pen, a key chain and a whole bunch of candy. I tried my luck at the X-box game. Of course I beat the fastest lap, however the game decided not to show my lap time. Since that was the case I decided to not get my name card stamped. That means I can still race two more times. So far the lap record is 49.7 sec. I did it in 49.4 sec so maybe I'll beat even that tomorrow. I'm thinking about waiting until the last race and cap off my victory then. In any event, I'm expecting a win and with a win comes an X-box, and 4 steering wheels. Look out Dale Ernheart!

Arcade updates made today.

No comments: