Sunday, February 15, 2004

What a weekend! As I have said before, there's nothing better than spending time with your friends and just hanging out. Even if you do have to wait at Outback for 2.5 hours just to get a seat. Oh well, I guess that's what bars are for. Today my friends and I went to church and had lunch with my family. That's always an interesting event. Earlier this evening I hung a drape bar for Kate in her apartment. I was amazed at the fact that someone had previous hung the exact same bar in the exact same spot at least once before. I knew this because holes already in the wall matched exactly where I was going to put holes in the wall perfectly! What really made this situation is unique is that the location of the drapes bar is right inside a door frame . . . What are the odds?

The drive back home wasn't as interesting as the ride down there on Friday as my neighbor and her friend were not there to entertain me this time. Oh well. Luckily I found a station that has Delilah from Carlisle all the way to Breezewood! If only I could get her in my house radio, I'd be all set.

No comments: