Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Boy! What a day! On my drive to work I got a phone call about a plant being down. Sounded like a routine job. Ashley was already out at another plant fixing them, so I took this one. It turned out to be a bit of a hassle, but somehow I fixed the problem (I could explain to you how I fixed, but you would have absolutely no clue as to what I was talking about) even though what I did shouldn't have really fixed it. But hey, it was fixed none-the-less. Then, another plant calls. I tell them what their problem is, and who to call to fix. Then, the first plant calls back again with a new problem. The second fix was much more straight forward than the first. In the meantime Ashley is on the phone with yet a different plant fixing another problem. Needless to say, this day was hectic! It's bizzar. The world seems like it always waits to unload all its chaos on one day. Oh well.

No comments: