Sunday, June 06, 2004

Well, gas is now 10 cents cheaper than it was a few days ago. I'm not quite sure how this happened. I know OPEC decided to increase production on Thursday, but I don't quite think we'd see changes this quickly from it. Oh well. I'm not complaining at all.

So I was driving down the usually back country roads yesterday. The road I was one is quite surrounded by trees and overhangs and such. As I approached a covering a gigantic bird flew out from the tree not more than 25 feet in front of me. Now usually birds don't scare me, but when it's got a beak bigger than my fist and a wingspan longer than me, it freaks me out a little bit. I believe my exact words at the time were, "Holy CRAP!!" I have no idea what type of bird this one, but it better not be coming 'round to my neck of the woods. If it does you won't see me outside anymore. Can you imaging the size of a dropping from that beast?!

No comments: