Monday, June 07, 2004

Let me just say how proud I am of my buddy Andy for getting a Frisbee. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Now when I come to visit you we can throw. I think I exhausted my sister's husband when he was here for memorial day throwing the Frisbee all the live long day. But hey, make a guy a Long Island Iced Tea and he'll do anything!

Today was meeting filled. A meeting from 10AM to 12PM on time clocks, and one form 1230PM to 2PM on cure systems. Questions got answered, but not without a price. I thought Ashley and I were going to leave the time clock meeting with no answers, but we had an agenda and we weren't leaving until we had our answers. As a side benefit, they were the answers that we wanted, so everything worked out quite well indeed. You might as well call me Time Clock Boy as I soon will become one of the only people who know exactly how The Workplace's time clocks work. Mainly because I am one of two people developing the whole system. Why am I still underpaid?

No comments: