Thursday, June 17, 2004

Like I said yesterday. The world just waits until one day to unleash its chaos. Today I received absolutely no phone calls. How nice. It lets me get stuff done.

I went out to a new place for dinner tonight. It was this Italian place. Very good. I had some cajun chicken pasta. I would have liked to have tried some on the micro-brewed beer there, but one person I was eating with wasn't 21. I was denied the beer. But the waitress was cute so I didn't mind too much. The table next to us was a family of 8 or so. They talked about Lord of the Ring the entire supper. I was pretty amazed considering have the family looked like they could have cared less about a movie like that.

After dinner I got some shoes at the mall and went to see a movie. If your wondering, I'm not a lonely looser, I did all this stuff with Julie and Christen. We saw Stepford Wives. It was a very good movie. Nicole Kidman really can't be in a bad movie. But it was quite entertaining. I should go out to see movies more often. However, this lateness factor is not cool at all!

No comments: