Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Ohhhh the heat! And the humidity! What better weather to run in. Some may say I'm crazy . . . Yeah! Crazy like fox! Actually it turns out, I'm not the only person that finds the smell of skunk intriguing and not stinking. So I'm not as crazy as I thought I was. This person shall remain anonymous due the fact that I live next to her. HA! You may think that gave it away, but I do live next to at least 4 girls, so you still have no idea who I'm talking about!

I'm told by UB that the giant birds are taking over. Apparently a flash of light out in Seattle and a UFO sighting in Mexico and me seeing an ENORMOUS bird the other day all seem to fit together for him. I guess us NON-KOOKS need a little evidence before jumping to conclusions like that. If I see it again and the jumbo thing is playing a banjo, then I'll be ready concede.

No comments: