Saturday, September 11, 2004

This week marked the one year anniversary that I started my job at The Workplace. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I've learned a lot in the last year, but the thing that gets me is that it doesn't feel like I've worked there a year. I guess that's what you want? I mean, if you've worked at your job for a year and it feels like ten years, then that isn't very good.

Tomorrow morning I'm heading out to Grove City, PA. What for you ask? Well, there comes a time in a man's life when he needs a little thrill and risk taking. What better way of doing that than jumping out of a plane with nothing more than a huge piece of fabric attached to your back that supposedly will slow the descent thru the air. That's right. I'm talking about sky diving! I'm heading out with two buddies from college. Frankly I think one of them will chicken out, but I guess I won't know that until I'm half way between the stratosphere and the earth!

No comments: