Wednesday, September 29, 2004

You know what I don't understand? We have all this medical technology these days; great stuff like artificial hearts, pace makers, robotic joints and limbs, even artificial eyes that can see! And no one has ever thought up the idea of a trap food door. Picture this if you will. You take a bite to eat of that delicious pie and as you swallow, you taste the delicious morsel sliding down your esophagus! Then, just after the tasting is over, you open the trap food door in your chest and out the food comes! Then, you take another bite and another and another for as long as you want and you never have to worry about eating junk and you can eat for as long as you want!! What isn't too like about this? Sure it may be a little messy, but you can eat all day long and never get full! I'm sorry, but I just don't understand why this isn't around yet. Maybe I'll give it a few more years before I go to the patent office and whip out the scalpel myself . . .

No comments: