Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter weekend is always a big hoot. It's pretty much non-stop laughter the whole weekend long. Here are a few highlights.
  • My sister, her husband and I bunking on the family room floor
  • If you would have turned on a fan, there would have been a blizzard of dog hair...Everywhere!
  • Six people; one bathroom
  • The three year old tells us not to laugh or sing in the house
  • Have you ever seen the game show Distracted?
  • How about the movie Saving Silverman?
  • Cleaning the dinner table with used car wash rags
  • No sugar, salt, or fat for Easter dinner...Anywhere!
  • Salad dressing that had expired back in April 2001
  • An unfathomable complicated route to church
  • Did I mention no singing or laughing?
I also learned that I cannot multitask very well while driving. Though I've known this for quite some time, it was demonstrated to me last night as I ran over an already dead animal while trying to adjust the volume of my music, and then a live one while trying to talk to my mom on the phone. All in all, I'm glad it was raining because the evidence of both struck animals was non-existent. Still doesn't beat my sister running over a dead deer in the middle of the road. You could hear that puppy scrape the whole undercarriage all the way thru. It smelled pretty good too sitting in the garage for a couple of days...

No comments: