Sunday, March 20, 2005

So I have officially declared this ski season to be over. This afternoon I took the ski racks off the car and put the snow gear away. I'm a little saddened by this, but I realize that the year must move on. It's time for the weather to warm up and for the frisbees to start soaring. The only thing I need to do is to find some people that want to play frisbee. In any event with the snow season now over my Saturdays open up. I need to find some things to do. Of course the arcade still is not finished and I've got months worth of Scientific American waiting to be read, so I shouldn't have trouble finding stuff to do. I may need a good Warren Miller documentary from time to time throughout the year to keep the boarder within me stay blissful...

By the way, the Google image search may just be the best thing since sliced bread... (photo courtesy of http://boardz.com/)

3 comments:

Will said...

Hey Jimmy,

Know what you mean about seasons changing, but I recommend going with the flow and stay blissful.

It would be nice if you use one of my photos to credit boardz.com and link back. I see there is popup javascript linked back to image, but does not seem to work. Here is the original post:
http://boardz.com/2011/03/blue-bird-powder-day/
Please credit and link back and that would make me stoked to share that really cool image.

Kindest,

Will
BOARDZ.COM

Jimmy said...

Consider it done.

Will said...

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the credit and link back.

Ride BOARDZ and prosper,

Will
boardz.com senior editor