Thursday, January 29, 2004

Here's today's math lesson. Solve this equation. Snow + More Snow + Below Freezing Temperatures + 25 MPH Winds equals what? It equals road drifting shut. Particularly, the one in front of my house. I was driving home from work yesterday and there were cones setup just before the road I turn on to, to drive to my house. So I stopped and told the guy standing there I wanted to go home. After a few minutes of brilliant persuasion, I convinced the road blocker man that I did live just down the road and I wanted to get home. He let me pass and I plowed thru some snow that was blocking the roadway. The road only got worse. By the time my dad and I left to go to my grandma's house for dinner, we really had to plow our way through. And luckily we followed a plow onto our street on the way back from dinner. With out the actual plow, there would have been no more plowing thru on our own. It would have been push the car out of the giant snow drifts. But are 10 'o clock or so The State got the road cleared and traffic was once again allowed travel along that stretch of 866. Now if only the could hurry their little behinds next time, I wouldn't have to write this blog entry.

Today was day two of Training. Some sleepy heads today but all-in-all I think things are going well. Only 3 more classes to go. I might be horse by the end of next week. I've talked more this past week than I have this past year!