Monday, April 19, 2004

First a few notes. It was not me who sang to Vikki for her birthday but the people that worked at Red Robin. I don't want everyone going around thinking that I sing to them or anything. That would be misleading. Second, to answer Andy's inquiry, I get my gas in The Cove, usually at the Turkey Hill, or Exxon, or Mobil. But not the Mobil that charges 15 cents more than any other place. I don't even consider that an option. I will say this though. If I wasn't living rent free, I would definitely not be driving everywhere I do at the expense it is today. Luckily Vikki drove to Annapolis from Messiah and back and she refused a gas payment which was supremely grateful of her. I'll tell you what though, a motorcycle is looking better and better. I saw a whole mess of them this weekend. The initial hit would be a little costly (I don't want a Harley of anything to that caliber) but at these prices, the gas money would quickly add up. And also, it's not always Red Robin. Actually I haven't been there since last October.

So work started at 5:45AM this morning. Which wouldn't have been too bad, but some people had to have sandwiches before we left Roman's. Couldn't wait until you got home. Causing Jimmy a very late night and tiring Monday. But an early start means an early finish and I did save the world yet again! This was the second PC to be struck by lighting in a week at the same plant. If you don't think about things and believe everything you hear, then you need to stop believing that lighting never strikes the same place twice. It does, it did, it better not get me out of bed before the sun rises again!

No comments: