Thursday, April 15, 2004

So I'm on my way to Somerset to save the world, yet again, and I hear a new report on the radio. The DJ said that the world's oldest working person has called it quits. Ray Crist, a retired scientist, has yet again retired at the ripe old age of 104! To most of you this mean nothing. But, if you are an alumni of Messiah College, you would know that Ray Crist's job was a Messiah College professor. The small town school as made big time news. Turns our Professor Ray has been working for $1.00 a year for all 34 years at Messiah. You would think his plans now would be to just sit back and relax but the man has plans to continue research on "metal eating plants" and writing papers. I just hope I can still think when I'm 104! For more information click here.

Oh and by the way, I did wind up saving the world, yet again!

No comments: