Monday, April 12, 2004

Well it was an eventful Easter as it always is. Of course I survived it just as I do every year, but I don't think is something just anyone can survive. In any event, I do hope The Easter Tradition carries on for more years. It is great to see family that you so rarely and to be able to enjoy it and laugh at it with everyone else there.

Well, it looks like rain this week. Ok by me as long as it is semi-warm outside as well. There's nothing better that running in the rain when it's warm outside. It's like nature adding to your sweat-count 100 fold. Nothing better! Of course if it's cold outside, then there are things better. I'll just continue to hope for warm air. Maybe if I could get John Kerry in The Cove he could just give a speech and it would warm things up real fast (just for the record, I am still undecided on my presidential vote, this statement was made soley to get remarks from others).

No comments: