Monday, April 05, 2004

I took a little break from blogging recently to catch up my . . . Well, I don't know. It sounded like a good excuse until I realized I just never got around to it. I've had a stupid cold for the past few days. While I don't feel bad, my throat has had this tickle that causes me to cough uncontrollably every 10 minutes or so. I look like that dubious dancing baby, but taller and with more clothes, every time I have an attack. But oh well. I figure, with my immune system, if anyone else were to have this illness they would have died days ago. Things should be on the upside by tomorrow.

In other news the wind has overtook my house and I am now living 3 miles away with a pile of dead cows, trackers, and beat up pick-up trucks in what used to be my front yard. Okay, so that may have been a bit of a stretch. And there is a bathtub in my neighbors front yard. But it has been unbelievably windy here for the past few days. Good luck walking in a straight line for more than 5 steps. It's a good thing there are mountains all over the place or else I may find myself not in the cove anymore just like Todo.

No comments: