Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Like I said yesterday, there's nothing like better than running in the rain when it's warm. Too bad it was 40 degrees when I ran today. However, what I failed to point out was how nice the warm shower feels after you run in a cold rain. Ahhhhhhh. My running shirt did seem to get a little rough in the rain and of course when you run your shirt does not stay in one place. No, it moves up and down with your body. However, when it's cold outside, and I know at least one sex knows what I'm talking about, your nibbles tend to be a little more....perky? That may not be the right word, but with my rough shirt rubbing against my chest, now my nibbles are all brush burned and it doesn't feel good for my current shirt to be rubbing against them. Ok, I feel as though I've given you too much information. Let's move on to a new topic.

Now, I've worked at camp for two summers and hopefully I'll be adding a third to that list this year. I really enjoy being a counselor. I think the kids get a lot out of it and I learn a lot about myself. Now I hear that Andy wants to work camps this year. That would be all fine and dandy, but you know what gets me? It's the fact that I was mocked by this Andy last year for working at a camp. I'm not asking for much, all I want is an apology. Just an "I'm Sorry". It could even be a "James, I was wrong to ever mock you." Heck I'd even settle for a "James, you are the supreme master of all that exists!" Enjoy your camp Andy. It is the most fun you'll have, and a huge learning experience. And, I'll be keeping a watchful eye on your blog for some sort of apology.

No comments: