Thursday, April 22, 2004

Only one day left until Ultimate Frisbee weekend! I am counting down the hours! Let's just hope the weekend turns out as good as it's supposed to be. The great thing about frisbee is that you play rain or shine. Well, as long as the dedication is there. I know I'm dedicated. It's up to a few others to be as well.

I finally got started on something new at work. Don't worry, I haven't finished the stupid web app yet, but I've decided to move on anyway. The new project is much more fun. Not just coding dribble. I am making a time clock. It will be used to clock people in and out. We're using a small touch screen and bar code reader. The computer is not a PC but a microprocessor board called a Rabbit Board. It uses the Rabbit 2000 microprocessor and has a whole bunch of digital and analog inputs and outputs. I say out with the old and in with the new!

No comments: