Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Just as a side note, the reason the word "bee" was never mentioned in yesterday's story is because yellow jackets are not bees, they are yellow jackets. I just wanted everyone to be on the same page with that (this is where if you've been to Stony Brook Summer Camp anytime in the last few years, you'd laugh your pants off).

The past few days I've been power washing the back porch. You don't realize how dirty something is until you've power washed it with water pressure that can tear thru your skin like it was lime green Jell-O. But my wrist is recovering. For those of you that like to color using only one color, then power washing is the thing for you. I find it incredible boring and often times wonder why I'm spraying and inch from my foot with bare feet . . .

No comments: