Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Now I would consider myself a pretty brave guy. There's not much I fear in life. Occasionally the near miss of a deer in my car will get my heart going, but it calms down shortly after that. But, if you want to scare the absolute CRAP out of yourself and not sleep for days, I would suggest seeing the Exorcist, The Beginning. It's out in theaters now. The first 30 minutes or so, I was hanging in there, very calm, the usual me. Then, I just couldn't take it any more. I was squirming in my seat, hiding my eyes (only during the really gory parts, I just don't like that) and wondering how in the HECK I was going to drive home in the dark. But I did make it. Now all I need to do is somehow turn the lightswitch off before I get into bed tonight...and tomorrow night...and the night after that...

No comments: