Sunday, August 15, 2004

Well, another week has gone by and still I have not discovered the mysterious secretes of the crystal skulls. Not that I have been searching though. Some interesting events occurred last week that I cannot talk about yet, but the details will come soon. Finally I got to play some good volleyball tonight. Though I was Mr. Popular out there tonight it seems. I got picked up for two different leagues in the area. Count 'em, one, two! Turns out a few people think I'm good. One is at league at the park where I've been playing on Sundays. Supposedly, the team that drafted me has won the last 3 years, so I guess they think I'm good. Who doesn't want to play on the winning team? As long as I get some free t-shirts out of it! The other league is on Thursdays out at some high school across from Liecty's Flee Market. Not that you know where that is (well, some of you might) but I'm told that team is good as well. Let's hope I don't disappoint, and let's hope the offers to play in other leagues keep coming. Watch out 2012 Olympics! The great volleyball players are older fellows. Karch Kiraly is like 44 and could beat the crap out of any Olympic team at Greece. Too bad he didn't want to play. The man is only 6'2" and has a 44" vertical jump. Michael Jordan can't even match that! And Karch is a white boy! I bet he can't dance though . . .

No comments: