Monday, October 04, 2004

Hey where are you going? I'm not done yet! The stupid thing is you'll read this before the first entry. Anywho, I got hooked up with yet another volleyball league starting in November. The team is pretty much people that went to Rehoboth, but the younger of us, me of course still being the youngest. But only by a month, and hey, what do I care? That just means I'll be playing longer than anyone else out there. Our team should be really good! With me also being the shortest guy on the team, I'm seeing a lot of victories here!

So my friend Kimba from high school got engaged this week. I'm pretty sure she doesn't read this, but I was to wish her a congratulations anyway. With any luck it will be the first not-dry wedding I've ever been to. And I've been to at least 5! Come on now people! Let's think a little.

I also picked up the Star Wars trilogy at the mall yesterday as well. It was just sitting there discounted staring at me in the face. Of course I had to get it. And of course I'll have to watch it and say every single line before it actually happens! Hey! Don't you call me a mindless philosopher you overweight glob of grease!

No comments: