Wednesday, October 06, 2004

You know, I can understand not wanting to support the Rally Monkey because your favorite sports team of all time is playing against him right now. But to tell me the Rally Monkey is dead, and for no apparently reason is just plain rude! Let me tell you something! Telling me that the Rally Monkey is dead, is simply telling me you don't believe! So, you go ahead and cheer on the big guys. But, let me say this, if you're gonna root for the underdogs in one sport, you sure better have some good excuse to not do the same for baseball.

So winter is apparently just around the corner! What are the tell-tail signs?

  1. The grass has a nice glossy frost on it

  2. It looks like you're exhaling a cigarette as you walk out your front door

  3. Every time you touch a door knob or get out of your car, you get a nice little shock!

  4. When you run, it takes about 3 minutes for your throat to be completely dry making you swallow ever other step

I love fall and winter!

No comments: