Monday, October 18, 2004

So homecoming was this past weekend. I made it this year! If you check back about a year ago to blog entries around homecoming last year you'll notice I didn't quite make it there due to stupid wet roads and police locations. Though it was raining on Friday I was determined to make it this year. I did and it was tons of fun. It was great getting to see some people I hadn't seen in years and thought I'd never see again. People like Jeff Bryant (who by the way, if you're reading this, drop me your email) and Steve Shaffer. For a while I questioned whether or not I'd ever see Amy again, but I did. Even though she did run off to talk to Shoe Stealin' Kim during the volleyball game, and was rooting for the Yankees during Saturday night's game, It was still a fun time!

The drink of the weekend was Woodchuck. Heck even Andy didn't mind it too much. You know you've found a keeper if that's the case!

Speaking of Andy (and Julie for that matter); it's too bad your Cowboys couldn't handle what Roethlisberger had in store for them. Maybe Testaverde should learn to hold on to the ball a little tighter next time. Two friend's teams down, one to go. Though the Patriots may put up a fight, you're Still(ers) (HAHA! Get the pun??!!) going down Halloween day Vikki. You'll be scared silly! Maybe if Megan is lucky, Big Ben will spill some beer and champagne on her shirt. By the way, is it really that great if someone who has been 1 for 18 in their last at bats and has forgotten how to cut his hair has spilled beer on your shirt?

No comments: