Friday, October 08, 2004

So the trip to The Subsidiary went over quite well. They 5 guys I wrote software for pretty much fell in love with the app. There were a few bugs and some minor changes, but they accepted it without any problems. And I'm told those guys do not handle change well. They were even ready to trash their old program today! I told them to quit being stupid (though in a little nicer way) and to test out the new stuff for a week before they trash the old. I will say though, having people like your work that much, pretty much makes it all worth while. What can I say? It makes me happy to see other people happy.

So because of my trip, I missed out on the first few hours of the weekend, but that's okay. I'm going to Chicago on Sunday for a few days anyway, so it's worth it. At least this business trip I get to go with some other people. I wonder how many beers The Workplace will pay for . . .

No comments: