Thursday, May 20, 2004

Another day out of the office. I don't when I'm going to get all of these projects done. It could be a while. You know, time spent with Ashley is always enjoyable but usually have some pretty good conversations in The Van on long trips. Today was no exception. We blew some steam and shared some laughs. I think the more time we spend together, the better we work together. Each day I seem to enjoy by job more and more.

I finally got to run today. It's been a long while due to work and all. I was cruisin'! The weather was nice and foggy so I get to sweat a good amount without really getting hot. It's the perfect weather for running.

I have a meeting at 700AM tomorrow morning that I'm not looking forward to. When can I get some sleep around here? The bad thing about being salary is that even though I've worked 10 hour days for the past week, I can never make up for that by skipping a day or leaving early. I guess my 400PM hair cuts will have to make up for it.

No comments: