Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Stop the insanity! Another Seinfeld-like day today. We ran around like chickens with our heads cut off today. Communications with each other failed and so did the state of New York. Ashley and I sat around from 1200pm to 500pm waiting for a state inspector to show up at a plant. A very non-productive day. The half-morning long meeting didn't help matters either. I'm pretty sure it's been over a week since I've been able to sit at my desk and be productive. Oh well. Here's to busy days and early mornings. Tomorrow I'll be getting up before the sun again so I can be at Roaring Spring for the New York state inspection at 700am. I need to sleep! SLEEEEEEEPPPP!!!!

Today's Classic Quote: "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes you pull the bear's pants down." -- Randy

Note: This quote was derived from two previous quotes of Gary. "Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you." and, "Sometimes you gotta open your fly."

Special Note: Gary is not a "disgusting" guy by any means, he just has a way with words sometimes.

No comments: