Sunday, May 23, 2004

Well it was a good run. If you haven't been following hockey lately, then you probably don't know that it is hockey playoff time and that the Philadelphia Flyers were fighting to compete in the finals. Unfortunately the Flyers lost in game 7 against the Tampa Bay Lightning after a spectacular overtime finish the game before. It's been a while since any PA sports team has made it too the playoffs. I'm holding out for the Stillers come September.

I finally saw the movie "Big Fish" last night. I've been wanting to see it since it came out in the theatres months ago. Julie and I rented it last night and it wasn't disappointing by any means. Though I think Julie was falling asleep in the chair next to me, I think it was more from just being tired. I'm sure if she would have went to bed at 930PM the previous night, she wouldn't have been tired either.

No comments: