Sunday, May 23, 2004

It's just like Kramer says, "OH YEAH!!!" Pick-up Volleyball was tonight. We played non-stop from 730PM to 1000PM. It's been a very long since I've played at a level in which I played tonight. I'm not the worst person playing, but I'm definitely not even close to the best . . . yet. The people that play are really nice and most of them are about my age, or a little younger. There are a few older guys playing too. I think I played pretty well for a guy who hasn't played hard core volleyball in over a year. I can't wait until next Sunday! This is definitely going to make living in The Cove much better! Hurray for people who love to play volleyball and are good at it!

Now I'm looking forward to the muscle pain tomorrow morning. It's like a double bonus! Volleyball one night and muscle pain the next! Andy knows what I'm talking about.

No comments: