Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Chizzle my nizzle! Today I negotiated with my boss for an extra week off to work at Stony Brook Summer Programs in Stony Brook, New York this summer. All signs look good! I did have to give up this year's raise, but hey, this is something I really want to do and means a lot to me. And in all actually I wasn't going to get this year's raise because I just got a raise two months ago. So upon hearing that, I ran with it. The Boss was completely fine with it, he just has to make sure GW is ok with it. He will be. So look out summer camp!

So on a completely different subject, I finally saw the final episode of Friends. It was good and was properly ended. It made a great point. Though we have these lives that we are completely comfortable with and people who are practically family, there comes a time when we all just have to move on with our lives and live life to the fullest. Of course it doesn't mean that we need to not see those friends again. They can very much so be a part of your life still, but the life you live cannot be bound by those around you. It was bitter-sweet and so is life.

Today's GW Quote: . . . Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you.

No comments: