Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Well, only one more conference left and that one is tomorrow morning. Today's conferences were good. I enjoyed the ones on thermal imaging this morning. It might actually have a presents at The Company. In between conferences I did some wondering around Boston. I walked along Commonwealth Ave to Boston Common. Boston Common was very nice considering all of the flowers were in full bloom not only on the ground, but in the trees. I wish my backyard smelled as good. Then I walked up around Suffolk University. I passed some protest at the State House, but didn't feel like hanging out there. So I wondered around and found the place where Cheers was filmed. I thought it was only fitting that I have lunch there considering the character Fraser is rapping up his self-entitled TV show next week for good. However, it turned out the Kids at Cheers day as the place was overflowing with little elementary kids and their teachers. So instead I headed back to the Prudential Center where I cruised the mall there a little and stopped at B & N for a short while. There I picked up a book entitled, The Science of God. The author talks about how religion and science go hand-in-hand. So far I'm at the 2nd chapter and it appears to be very good. I ate lunch at some Italian place in the mall where I had some jumbo slices of pizza. I loaded the hot toppings on them and burnt the crap out of my mouth. But hey, that's the way to go!

After lunch I parked it on a bench in the Prudential Arcade (not a video game arcade) where I read my new book for an hour or so. After that I hit up the last conference for the day and then headed back to the hotel. All in all it was an eventful and stimulating day. I managed to do it all without looking like a tourist as well. Let's not forget, my Super Hero Persona is the Gecko, a master of blending in.

Well, that's about it for now. Looks like it's about time for dinner!

No comments: